Friday 2 December 2011

HOW TO ATTRACT PERFECT HEALTH, MONEY AND GENERAL SUCCESS

Hey! Check HERE! Best Forex Traders worldwide, give you advice for FREE to buy or sell. ZuluTrade converts this advice to a live trade in your broker account automatically, again for FREE! Unique service to ensure that you make money in forex trading.

Iam that I am, eternal I am. Led and guided in all my ways by the Infinite Intelligence in my subconscious mind. Nothing can touch me, nothing can defeat me. I reign supreme over everything. Realising my dreams, desires, wishes and aspirations.
Being thankful to the Infinite Intelligence in my subconscious mind for my perfect health this day. Every cell, nerve, tissue, muscle and organ of my body is now being made whole, pure and perfect. My whole body is being restored to perfect health, vitality and youthfulness, and the Divine Law of Harmony and Spirituality is operating in my mind and body.

Being thankful to the Infinite Intelligence in my subconscious mind for all the money I need to live comfortably and happily. Money, money, money is becoming mine everyday. Money, money, money is flowing to me from every direction. Money, money, money is constantly circulating in my life. I like money, I love money, I use money wisely, constructively and judiciously. Releasing money with joy, and money returning to me multiplied in a wonderful way. It's good, very good!

By day and by night, I am improving, succeeding, prospering, my business growing and living positively in all aspects of my life.

Surely, goodness, kindliness, goodwill and mercy shall be following me all the remaining days of my life, and I will forever be loved, admired, respected, fortunate, lucky, influential and happy.
SO BE IT!!
Meditate quietly and with concentration repeating three times each session.




No comments:

Post a Comment